Saunich der Hejhaug Saunich der Hejhaug

...............ahem

...........personally i dont see how ppl think this is funny...... cause its not.......... rate this as a useless review or not... it doesnt matter..... its like............ NG is going downhill with their comedy or something... like they dont care anymore, have they just forgotten what a good sense of humor is? I mean Come ON there was a penis on th front page...wtf! Oh and just cause egoraptor added this to his favs doesnt mean anything.... hes just a person like th rest of us. Good job with th flash though u kno.... th drawing style and everything..... but........ i saw no humor in that at all..... get mad at me if u want..... its called criticism and if u wanna make it in th world youre gonna have to get used to things like this....... well... i said what i had to say, and... just another thing..... i hope make it big with ur flashes someday :) [im not a hater lol........ i just dont like when ppl lie to other ppl.... be honest and tell th truth is what i say............ later]

A new Metroid trailer? A new Metroid trailer?

=D 1st comment

Its still funny even if you dont like it...... and i dont care what anyone says on here... this is funny to me =3 be it if im the only one laughing ima still give u tens (dedacated!!!)

D-manfamous responds:

lol thanks

Zelda: UO Epis:7 Zelda: UO Epis:7

O.o.... wow

what a cliff hanger=D im glad i stuck with the serious cause this is a good story! Seriously! cant wait to see what happens in the next episode :D

Brando - Hard Soundz Brando - Hard Soundz

Lol

i think ive heard this before..... what was it.... headhunterz? hehe, reguardless its still original even if it sounds veigly familiar :D hardstyle for lyfe ^_^

Dj-Brand0 responds:

Wow hey Metro, you really think it sounds like headhunterz? Madd because well as far as I know it's not. My friend said it sounds slightly similar to the song by Scope DJ - Lockdown. It might sound similar since lots of hardstyles I know use the same/similar sounds and samples, because well there's really not that much to choose from, when it comes to sounds. But tunes, it's surely neverending. The bells and piano i used in the intro are common, because they sound great together. I could have and should have created a proper subtune for the whole song, and added more effects to the intro. =\ Would have made this sound much better. But oh well, thanks.
Thanks for the rate and review!
-Brando

The Caverns of SR388 The Caverns of SR388

-sigh- :D

always did love this game.......... brings back memories -goes and plays return of samus-

SteveO526 responds:

LOL Glad I could help!

samus techno version samus techno version

woah......!

its a nice song and all but i dont hear th metroid in it at all....... ill still give u 10 stars though cause i really do like this mix