Brando - Hard Soundz Brando - Hard Soundz

Lol

i think ive heard this before..... what was it.... headhunterz? hehe, reguardless its still original even if it sounds veigly familiar :D hardstyle for lyfe ^_^

Dj-Brand0 responds:

Wow hey Metro, you really think it sounds like headhunterz? Madd because well as far as I know it's not. My friend said it sounds slightly similar to the song by Scope DJ - Lockdown. It might sound similar since lots of hardstyles I know use the same/similar sounds and samples, because well there's really not that much to choose from, when it comes to sounds. But tunes, it's surely neverending. The bells and piano i used in the intro are common, because they sound great together. I could have and should have created a proper subtune for the whole song, and added more effects to the intro. =\ Would have made this sound much better. But oh well, thanks.
Thanks for the rate and review!
-Brando

The Caverns of SR388 The Caverns of SR388

-sigh- :D

always did love this game.......... brings back memories -goes and plays return of samus-

SteveO526 responds:

LOL Glad I could help!

samus techno version samus techno version

woah......!

its a nice song and all but i dont hear th metroid in it at all....... ill still give u 10 stars though cause i really do like this mix